Could these be deer slots??

204 Ruger

I dont want to get too excited because we have very little if not any deer where I live. However, Munty's and Roe have apparently been seen from time to time over the past 10 years. We noticed these slots last week in some wet ground. Apologies they aren't very clear because I took them on my phone. Your thoughts?

View attachment 17840View attachment 17841

Follow the slots and look for cleave marks. The rain hasn't helped as its washed most of it away. Think it's fox but you will have to follow the trail for conformation. I know you can't see individual pad marks.

I should ahev put a coin by them to show the size. They defo seemed smaller than fox prints. Will spend some time there and see if we can find anymore.

I dont want to get too excited because we have very little if not any deer where I live. However, Munty's and Roe have apparently been seen from time to time over the past 10 years. We noticed these slots last week in some wet ground. Apologies they aren't very clear because I took them on my phone. Your thoughts?

View attachment 17840View attachment 17841

on pic 2 at the bottom of the pic looks like fox or dog print

Point of ref?.. These things could be four foot long for all we know. If you gonna post something like that at
least include a coin, or not or something

Point of ref?.. These things could be four foot long for all we know. If you gonna post something like that at
least include a coin, or not or something

Yes, noted that before you posted. They were very small thats why we thought they were possibly Muntjac. Will see if we can find more and post again with a reference.

Back