Thread: Stalking with Von and Beattie16

Stalking with Von and Beattie16

I have done six stalks with Von (Allan) and shot six Deer Sika and Roe my friends Paul and John have done four stalks with Beattie 16 (Tommy) and they shot four Roe Deer. I have stalked all over uk and found these two lads to be phenomenal stalkers always finding deer for you to observe then stalk into and shoot. Their consideration for their clients is exemplary you are treated as if you were VIP. They explain the terain you are to stalk over and ask can you manage it, (diplomatic way of asking are you fit enough for proposed stalk) if not they would offer you a high seat where you would certainly see deer if not shoot one. John opted for high seat and shot two. Their vehicles are the cleanest i have travelled in so clean you would think that they had just taken delivery from the dealer. Out on the stalk if the terrain was steep or muddy they would offer to carry you rifle/ kit for you and assist in any way. They also booked B & B for us so no hastle trying to find somewhere to stay. I can well recommend stalking with Von and Beattie if you want a good weekend on Roe give them a call. Many thanks to Allan and Tommy.

Last edited by Jimbo 30 06; 31-07-2012 at 17:11.

Nr Newport (shrops)
    thats a good recommendtion well done lads keep it up

I have stalked with Alan von, a true gent top class bloke.

Jim your making me

Thanks im sure Tommy will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    Jim your making me

Thanks im sure Tommy will be the same.
    Sorry if I'm making you mate but you have to tell it as it was. Many thanks again and give my best wishes to Tommy.

Kind regards Jimbo

good write up jim, they sound a class act, must be good to be retired and be able to consentrate on stalking full time, good luck with the new vehicle, cya saturday, Dean

hi just noticed this .it was our pleasure to take you s out stalking and we look forward to doing it again some time many thanks for the kind words cheets tam