Danner pronghorn boots

Leon

Anyone using them? I am in the market for some new boots, local gunshop have them in, feel good but not sure how they last opinions appreciated.

Thanks

Leon

Had some now for 6 years, don't wear them in real wet weather, always wear wellies then, but they are the most comfortable boots from day 1 I've ever worn. Bought mine whilst in the States for $75:lol: at Ruby's Inn, will buy them again next time I go back there.deerwarden

Got a couple of pairs in TK Maxx a few years ago for £34 a pair great boots wouldnt hesitate to buy them again

Best boots I've owned. Used them for everything from hunting aoudad sheep in the cliffs to hunting bear with hounds in the canyons. They have held up to everything so far. Friend had an issue with stitches that were coming out after a year and Danner replaced with a new pair at no cost.

I bought a pair of Danner boots when I lived in Texas in the late 1980's and have worn them pretty much everywhere since then, including Sutherland. They are great boots and I would unhesitatingly buy them again.

willie_gunn

Excellent, will be purchasing later on then thanks for the replies gents.

Leon

Danner are a great brand. I wear Arcadia's at work and used to wear Desert TFX GTX which is a mil version of the pronghorn - till they were cut off me when I broke my ankle in them.

I have a pair of Danner Rough out GTX Desert Mil type boots as well as a pair of Danner Jackals all great boots.

Just a little note on Danner's, size wise they can be a bit of a puzzle, some are wider foot fittings than others, I used to have a sizing chart somewhere's, they go on "Last letterings" ( As in a shoe last).

Cheers for the replies gents, I am now settling into a pair so lets see what state they are in by this time next year, comfy at the moment for what little use they have had.

Leon

Back