Thread: Zeiss Victory 7x42 T* FL Binoculars

Zeiss Victory 7x42 T* FL Binoculars

For sale Zeiss Victory 7x42 T* FL Bins, new boxed, paperwork bag strap rainguard, and objective covers never been used.even the box and slip are unmarked.

Uttings is cheapest for these at the mo retail is 1440.00 they have them up for 1279.00.

for sale for what i bought them for 875.00 posted.

will put some pic's on when i get home from work.

Premium waterproof and nitrogen filled Victory Compacts feature dielectric mirror coatings for superior image brightness and contrast, twist up eyecups for operating comfort, and an award-winning offset hinge design for exceptional compactness and handling.
    Fluoride glass. One revolution of the focus wheel from near to far. Close focus of 2m. Wide angle field of view. Exceptional light transmission. 4 eyepiece settings. Suitable for spectacle wearers. Lightweight. Waterproof, nitrogen filled. Rubber armoured
    After listening to what you want in a binocular, Carl Zeiss has now set new quality standards and created these new Zeiss FL Series of Binoculars.

They are equipped with a special glass containing fluoride. This means colour fringes are eliminated to such an extent that they are practically imperceptible to the observer in all light conditions. These compact, lightweight, all-round binoculars fulfil the highest quality standards. The optics were constructed using special lenses with abnormal partial dispersion (FL) and leave no stone unturned. Perfect, super achromatic correction limits residual image errors to an absolute minimum and provides the user with a practically razor-sharp, color-neutral, brilliant and high-contrast image without colour fringes.

Package includes: Victory T* FL 7x42 Binoculars, Neck strap, Cordura Case, Objective lens guard, Rainguard

Dimensions H: 12.8cm x W: 16.4cm
    Weight 740 g
    Magnification 7 x
    Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
    Exit Pupil Diameter 6.0 mm
    Shortest Focusing Distance 2 m
    Dioptric Compensation () 4
    Interpupillary Distance 54-76 mm
    Twilight Factor 17.1
    Eye Relief 16.0 mm
    Waterproof Yes
    Fogproof Yes
    Rubber Armoured Yes
    Colour Black
    Prism Roof

bank transfer (prefered method quick easy and safe, cash on collection, cheque.

any questions please ask but be patient i work on a farm and at the mo work is mad getting the plantings in, am getting in around the 10.30 mark so will answer questions and get pics on ASAP.

in the mean time if you go on the Uttings web site you can see the Bins on there.

cheers Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 13-08-2012 at 16:52. Reason: Pictures now added
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.