Thread: Murder buck

Murder buck

Attachment 17993Attachment 17994

I think this boy may just need to be removed, unless im mistaked he looks like he could be a danger to other bucks in the rut......if it happens

I removed this one last week ...

Attachment 18011Attachment 18010One I shot a couple of weeks back, best get them out of the way before they do real damage, there's another one similar I need to get tonight with luck.

When hunting roe in Denmark I was told a true "murder buck" to them has at least 8 inch spikes and they love to shoot such an animal over a nice six pointer.
    I class any spiker buck as a danger (most are to unagressive though I have seen them stick does and each other), but as yearlings here can get to 6 points, they are classed as culls and shot on sight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0225.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	345.7 KB 
ID:	18015

Also managed to get this buck. Like john my yearlings are normally 4 or 6 points so definitely a good cull buck.

I have this little fella at home on the shelf,

Shape of those has been around in historic weapons for a long time!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I used to see quite a few on one of my farms pluss a few malforms but selective culling seems to be working

Here's one I shot a few years ago,it's right antler was snapped right off,and possibly left in another Buck,so to me he was a 'Murder' Buck.............

Would'nt think any of these would be doing much scrapping. Maybe decent cull bucks but not really 'murder' bucks IMO.