Cocker pups

drummerboy

Hi does any members know of any cocker pups due in the grampian , moray or highland area for sale?
Kindest Regards Neil

Hi does any members know of any cocker pups due in the grampian , moray or highland area for sale?
Kindest Regards Neil

Not in your area but i know of three dog pups in Cheshire working strain bread by a friend of mine. If you are interested PM me and i will give you his number.

jimbo

Have a good friend who is a keeper and has a litter or its due the next day or so. They may be sprockers (if they are I'll not PM you) but have left him a message to call me. If they're cockers I'll send you his details. He's Deeside.

Cheers Mick

Got a litter 4wks old im in kent but spend a lot of time in the boaders will be in Edinborugh early sept can bring one up
if that helps

Kindest Regards Neil
I have 3 cocker dog pups for sale. I am in the north Lanarkshire area. The pups are well bred. The sire is a trailing dog. And is well known. Pm me if you want more info
cheers alan
ps I am going up north stalking in september so might drop it off if your quick at getting back .

Back