Available: Filming

glogin

Not sure which category put this...

Due to work and family commitments, distance to syndicate ground etc I am not able to go out with my rifle as often as I would like, but I also enjoy going out stalking with my camera. Some of you might have seen some of my videos on YouTube.
When I cannot go out stalking for whatever reason I might be able to accompany a local stalker with my camera. You would get your stalk filmed and I would spent some time out with a like minded person and get some hunting footage to use later on and be published on YouTube
Obviously full discretion, if you are not happy seeing your face on YouTube, ashamed of a gut shot deer or something I will not show it :D
Does not have to be deer stalking, can be foxing, pigeon shooting anything shooting related.
PM if interested.
Greg

Glogin i would be interested in you filming some urban deer for me there dose the need to be a rifle involved as that would limit the chance of footage close to public areas.

David

I was also thinking about filming urban roe. I really enjoyed your Guide to Controlling Urban Deer and thought it would be good to have something like that on video, but if you don't want any shooting filmed... I am happy to film some roe for you, as long they are not a mile away and at last/first light to get some quality footage.

Greg

One suggestion I got from a member off here was to make instructional video "how to pass level 2" so if there is any AW or assessor in Glasgow area willing to demonstrate and talk through level 2 stalk, gralloch and inspection please PM me.

No one interested to be filmed so just went for a walk outside Glasgow on my own with a call and camera...

Back