lamping --funny

derek.snr

out lamping with limulus last night ,deceided to take no2 son along for a ride.usual stuff -feed tonys pet foxes -makes sure my rifle is unloaded,spoilsport,shoot afew bunnys lamp for foxes etc.driving down a field red light out of window and we see a car pull out of the gateway and race away -bum bandits ,pot heads ,doggers-whatever.as we turn onto the rd drive down 300yrds and nearly run over a young guy who is standing in the middle of the rd.tony winds down the window-can i help-i have crashed my car --that was nt very f-in clever was it --i know i saw this red light in the field and sped away and skidded.at this moment we look right and level with us is the car in the ditch with his mate climbing out the window,by this time myself and the lad are in stitches as these lads are not the sharpest tools in the box,with quotes like "my mums going to kill me ,how am i going explain this",by this time we had cracked all the usual bum bandit/pothead jokes and innuendo.we got a local lad who was working nearby -this was 1.am ,to pull him out the ditch with his very large telehandler -at a very reasonable cost considering the time /position of the car,to say he was gratefull was an understatement .the thing is what do you think he would say to his parents,i sped away from a big bright red light(mum i am a pothead who smokes the ganja in field gateways) or i was having bum sex with my mate and these naughty lampers scared me into running away.:eek:

out lamping with limulus last night ,deceided to take no2 son along for a ride.usual stuff -feed tonys pet foxes -makes sure my rifle is unloaded,spoilsport,shoot afew bunnys lamp for foxes etc.driving down a field red light out of window and we see a car pull out of the gateway and race away -bum bandits ,pot heads ,doggers-whatever.as we turn onto the rd drive down 300yrds and nearly run over a young guy who is standing in the middle of the rd.tony winds down the window-can i help-i have crashed my car --that was nt very f-in clever was it --i know i saw this red light in the field and sped away and skidded.at this moment we look right and level with us is the car in the ditch with his mate climbing out the window,by this time myself and the lad are in stitches as these lads are not the sharpest tools in the box,with quotes like "my mums going to kill me ,how am i going explain this",by this time we had cracked all the usual bum bandit/pothead jokes and innuendo.we got a local lad who was working nearby -this was 1.am ,to pull him out the ditch with his very large telehandler -at a very reasonable cost considering the time /position of the car,to say he was gratefull was an understatement .the thing is what do you think he would say to his parents,i sped away from a big bright red light(mum i am a pothead who smokes the ganja in field gateways) or i was having bum sex with my mate and these naughty lampers scared me into running away.:eek:

Lol bless them that is a priceless night! Whats the going rate from the RAC when not a member? £80-100?

Oh how we laughed

Don't worry says I this nice farmer chap will 'drag' you out the 5hi7 you're in. you've had a bum night haven't you lads? You've burnt some rubber there lads.

And so it went on for some time :)

Back