Assistance Required

SCDeer

Hello to you all

See my Intro post! - Great Site.

Im looking for some help with stalking opportunities I have with landowners with small holdings in and around the UK. At this stage the opportunities I have are more of a long term deer cull than a sporting endeavour.

Examples are :-

5 Acres Nr bath riddled with Muntjac;
16 Acres in Kent with a serious Fallow problem.

Both surrounded by Woodland and open fileds and likely to be safe for shooting but I haven't verified this yet. There are more opportunities in the pipeline.

I have picked up these opportunities with a small local advertising campaign, aimed at picking up stalking in and around Hampshire. I don't need any assistance in and around Hampshire because a couple of mates are helping me out with this.

However, the above and other opportunities have come my way which are too far afield. Rather than turning these down I thought I might see if anyone on here would be interested.

My ideal would be to have four or five stalkers around the Country to look after the opportunities in their area. I'm not proposing to charge a fee, because I don't want to profit from this. However, if there are a few guys prepared to share advertising and other costs, I might ask for a nominal contribution. Im not sure about this yet, and will see how it goes. It will pretty much need to revolve around trust.

If you meet each of these criteria (no exceptions I'm afraid), and are interested, please get in touch - by email.

1. DSC2 or equivalent verifiable experience;
2. Landowner reference (which will be taken up); and
3. Open condition on FAC.

Insurance etc goes without saying but is essential.

I don't mean to be rude, but please forgive me in advance for not replying to posts on here. I would prefer to deal with individuals privately by email.

Regards

SCDeer

give

Hi SCDeer,you havent even been on the site for a day & your virtually giving stalking away, :eek: fair play to you ;)
Andy

Sounds to good to be true, could be an anti's oney trap.

If not, fir play to you not many people going out of there way to give stalking away, wish your land was closer to me.

Dave

devilishdave said:
Sounds to good to be true, could be an anti's honey trap.

If not, fair play to you not many people going out of there way to give stalking away, wish your land was closer to me.

Dave

My sentiments exactly,
I have not answered for exactly that reason, if it were true it would suit me down to the ground.
Now I am retired I have all the kit, skills and time and live in Wiltshire near the Hampshire border.

You're advertising for stalking which you can't manage on your own, paying for the advertising out of your own pocket, and then giving it to others for free??

Do you provide the beer and petrol as well? I've never seen an offer like this before.

"Do you provide the beer and petrol as well? I've never seen an offer like this before."

There was a similar very generous offer on another forum a week ago. A chap had been asked to cull the roebucks on a shoot in Wiltshire. Unfortunately for him his FAC was still getting processed and the farmer was getting impatient. So he advertised for somebody to come down and thin out the deer. Some lucky person had an excellent trip down there and I think accounted for three or four bucks over a coupe of days.[/quote]

I think this could be the answer

http://www.deercontrol.org.uk/

it seem's from there web site that they offer free control of deer in and around HAMPSHIRE, and the two bits they are offering are to small and to far to travel, but for some one els who lives closer it would be good for both parties, the some one els gets some stalking and they get the job done.
The only thing that bothers me is they dont say who they are.

cookingfat

Back