Wilscat predator 8 (seized)

Fifestalker25

Was going to strip my wildcat p8 down to give a clean and a grease but the small front section seems to have seized (been a while since it was last done) Ive soaked it in wd40 still no give. Anybody ever had this happen and could do with some tips on getting it loose. Thanks
FS25

Hot water .............................. that is what Wildcat recommend. I had the same trouble once. God only knows what state it is in now.

Tryed hot water but nothing, so will stick in the freezer. If i cant get it off what would be the out-come. Thanks for help.

Try a pair of these

add_icon.php

Managed to get the moderator apart lads. Hot water done the trick, thread was as clean as a whistle so dont know why it put up a fuss. Thanks for help.

Managed to get the moderator apart lads. Hot water done the trick, thread was as clean as a whistle so dont know why it put up a fuss. Thanks for help.

The "O" Rings dry out and the threads seem to tighten from heating and cooling ............................................................ well I cannot seem to think of any other reason. I keep the threads on mine lubed with a nice heavy air gun spring grease and it seems to work.

Back