I am pleased to present to you the opportunity to hunt Wild Boar, and Roe and Red deer in the forests of Niedersachsen, Northern Germany. On 26-27 October this year, up to 40 hunters will take their stands in a driven hunt in the traditional German way.
- Arrive at Hannover Airport on 25 October.
- Be collected from the airport and then taken to a Schieβkino (cinema range) where you can check zero and practise on running game in a realistic but controlled environment.
- After the cine-range, everyone will be transported to the accommodation, after which a brief will be given on the following days hunting; what recognition features to look for in the game, the hunt rules and it will also give you your first taste of German traditions that you can expect throughout your stay.
- On 26 October, the first driven hunt will begin. After the hunt, the Streckelegen (laying out of the game) will take place, including the Jagdsignale (hunting horns paying their last respects to the fallen animals). On this day you can expect the hunt on the whole to shoot approximately 10 boar, between 10-20 roe and one or two red.
- The hunt on the 27 October will mirror that of the 26th, but with new stands presenting you with new challenges. On this day you can expect the hunt on the whole to shoot 30-50 boar and 20-30 roe with red also making an appearance.
- After the second day of hunting you can decide to stay another night, or if you’d rather you can fly back on the 27th.
So what’s included in the price…
- Accommodation on a two-sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner each day (including BBQ on arrival on 25th October), plus soup and drink after each hunt.
- Transport to and from Hannover airport.
- All Überläufer (wild boar up to two years old), all roe does, fox, raccoon and raccoon dog.
- All hunting licences.
- Trophy Preperation for Wild Boar (shields cost additional €10)
- Cinema Range Entry
- German Hunting Tradition and Game Recognition Lecture
Hunting Quarry List:
- Wild Boar up to two years old (free)
- Roe Does (free)
- Fox (free)
- Raccoon (free)
- Raccoon Dog (free)
- Red Stag 6-8 points (additional charge of €400)
- Male Wild Boar over two years (additional charge of €600)
- Red Prickets (additional charge of €100)
- The number of hunters present on each day of hunting will be between 30-40.
- The number of beaters with dogs will be twenty.
- Minimum calibre required is no less than 6.5mm with no less than 2000 joules of energy at 100m.
The cost of this trip is €1100 per person to include all of the above. If you are interested in the fantastic hunting trip them please get in touch by PM, or give me a call on +491709013627.
This trip would be great for both experienced and novice driven hunters. Novice hunters can particularly benefit due to the inclusion of the cine-range and the lecture given before you take your stands. So if you would like to book a place then all that’s required is a €350 deposit, then full payment by 10th October.
Only eight places available so book early!
What’s not included in the price:
• Flights to and from Germany
• Alcoholic drinks