Forestry Commission tenders

nicholiath

I have been put on the mailing list with the FC to be notified of any new areas that become available for tender for stalking.
How does this system work? What will i need to do should an area become available?

I have been put on the mailing list with the FC to be notified of any new areas that become available for tender for stalking.
How does this system work? What will i need to do should an area become available?
hi mate plenty of cash all the rite paperwork an a bit o luck

I thought that system had ceased and it all was put on the FC internet site when it was available.

atb blue

the 'offer' ie the price you are willing to pay is only a maximum of 10% of the overall score, if you're the man for the job by a good stride you can get a sweet deal, but don't believe the amount of deer the say!

it's the standard scoring system they use for control tenders, price is worth 10%. If you look at a typical tender document you fill in it is explained.

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/pdf/LowalndsDeerTenderDocument.pdf/$FILE/LowalndsDeerTenderDocument.pdf

but I suppose it might be a slightly different system of scoring in England?

edit:
why is the link not clickable but it works anyway?

Last edited:
Back