Wanted: Stalking - Inverness

Can highly recommend JRoe from on here 3/3 for me, nicer guy you couldn't meet as well, will help with anything and has some cracking ground. David

Yes >>JRoe<< has some cracking ground, and it's a good bit of banter too.

If you are prepaired to travel an hour ish north, JAYB has ground available too.

TJ

We are not far along - Forres/ Elgin along A96.

But JRoe half again closer and and top guy - highly recommend. ( no business relationship )

Its more for wahtever is available w/c 17th septebmber, I have a week up there with work... seems a shame to waste free fuel there and back without having a go out. JROE seems to have a space for me.

Thanks for the replies gents

Leon

Hi Leon - - thanks for coming up. Sorry we never had any luck - - it wasn't for the want of trying though and we had a good wander anyway.
I thought I'ld go and nip one myself this morning to keep the freezer topped up. Saw three in no time and decided on a malform thats needing to come out. Got the cross hairs on it's neck from about 30 yards and went -- "click" - - Yes you've guessed it - - nothing in the chamber ! Oh well he was off like greased lightning. I could only smile - - it wasn't the first time and I dare say it won't be the last. I'll probably have to leave him to the " professionals" , Wallace or TJ or anyone that actually loads his rifle prior to taking the shot.
Never mind we'll get him yet - - he has to be lucky all the time - - we have to be lucky only the once !

Anyway thanks again Leon - - hopefully see you again sometime.

ATB

JR

....... it wasn't the first time and I dare say it won't be the last. I'll probably have to leave him to the " professionals" , Wallace or TJ or anyone that actually loads his rifle prior to taking the shot.
Never mind we'll get him yet - - he has to be lucky all the time - - we have to be lucky only the once !
ATB

JR

John, not the one in the reed field? :doh:If it is, that Buck certinally know's what a "Dead mans click" sounds like......

You've got a month to catch him :coat:

See you tomorrow.

It was a cracking morning out John - thankyou, lots of nice ground I will be back soon. I should have stayed another night as the Craigellechie hotel was a little "tired" shall we say :D

Back