Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a Zeiss Pro Stalker?

What is a Zeiss Pro Stalker?

Just a question, what is a Zeiss Pro Stalker. I notice YorkshireRoeStalking has it as a signature and fair play to him, also a guy in the Sporting Rifle publication, think its Paul Childerly (think I spelt his name wrong).

I am curious what does it pertain to and is there any benefits, google threw a bit of a blank.

The curious Mark N.

I have a Zeiss on my HMR.Does that make me a "Pro Bunny Basher"?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

They are stalkers that are sponsored by Zeiss
    Free scopes/binos/hats etc....
    "Smoke me a kipper - i'll be back for breakfast"

You need to pay more attention - we have 3 on here that I know of

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

You can see below that i have been headhunted by a number of large sporting organisations
    I to are SPONSORED
    Expect as Apache sugests there is ME, Yorkshireroestalking and someon else, we are the THREE.
    No questions please as i am a very private person.
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

we are indeed sponsored by zeiss we are all in deer related jobs and get to use the latest stuff in the field where we can evaluate it and pass comment on to zeiss we can also offer our clients a special discount as they can try our stuff before they buy at the times of day where it counts think there are ten of us in the uk
    Last edited by www.yorkshireroestalking.; 17-08-2012 at 14:51.

Corporate Handcuffs, What Ever Happened To a Free Market And Free Thinking
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

OK, so its a business deal, so you probably have a contract of sorts. I didn't realise there were three here on the forum, sorry if I upset the others

I hope this is not opened the door to people asking for discounts.

I was also kind of interested as my wife and myself are looking to opening the door to become outfitters ourselves and a store of sorts would be a potential additional income opportunity. Don't know if you or anyone read the Sporting Rifle magazine, this months article on Hungarian Pigs, is literally on our doorstep, even to the region, we have more pigs per population than humans.

On a moment - Just imagine if Swarvoski or for example Tikka did the same thing: Swarovski pro hunter, or Tikka badged bunny basher

Quote Originally Posted by patjack View Post
    Corporate Handcuffs, What Ever Happened To a Free Market And Free Thinking
    So you can try the optics against your own in the field at dusk, then if you see the improvement and buy a product get a good discount, where is the problem in that, I will not have your arm half way up your back to buy one.
    Then zeiss as a company can here feedback from us and uk hunters what we want in our optics which are used at a proffessional level.
    Seems win win to me, be thick if you can't see that.
    Maybe time for some of my happy clients who have walked away with top end optics cheap to say what a good idea it is?
    p.s. I often write in sporting rifle.

I can imagine many an old argument, I have relatively new Zeiss Binos, and a inherited Swarovski scope, with new glass in it. Both are in the same magnification, although its not exactly comparing apples to apples, but I have tested them to death. If I was to have had to buy the scope compared to the bino's, I would have gone for Zeiss, purely on the price factor.

I had the opportunity onthe range recently to look thorough one of the new duralyts, when someone was zeroing their rifle, I know what my next scope will be.