3rd one this year

MARKSP

Hes a good one, Biggest iv shot on my ground before. Very happy. Medal maybe? How do you score them to find out?

1345406922782.jpg1345406945058.jpg

Belter Mark get the head done properly as I showed you then weigh it to get a rough guide. Where did you find him?

Nutty

Looks like it could be a medal but it is a superb head none the less. Looks like beautiful symmetry and good and long too. I think a "typical" head of that qualtiy is marvellous rather than ones that medal just for weight and volume but dont look so nice.

Thats a belter Mark looks like a medal to me well done :thumb:
There are one or two lads on here who will give you a better idea, they are usually in the ball park or they have been for me lets see what they say . DF

Keep it full skull as it looks worth measuring, big coronets and quite thick at the bottom should give it good weight, let us know what it weighs once its cleaned off.

Well done nice buck.

Moose

Looks like a nice head, long and good bases. However much depends on the weight once dried, but I would say a bronze possibly silver, but its never easy by looking at photos.west sussex trophy bucks 015.jpg

Here are 3 heads the middle is gold and the right and left are two medal heads taken over a weekend this year off my ground. The right is going to go gold I would say, and the left bronze, possibly silver.

Hope this helps to give you some indication of what a medal head looks like.

west sussex trophy bucks 005.jpg

ATB

Sikamalc

Looks like a nice head, long and good bases. However much depends on the weight once dried, but I would say a bronze possibly silver, but its never easy by looking at photos.View attachment 18406

Here are 3 heads the middle is gold and the right and left are two medal heads taken over a weekend this year off my ground. The right is going to go gold I would say, and the left bronze, possibly silver.

Hope this helps to give you some indication of what a medal head looks like.

View attachment 18407

ATB

Sikamalc

Cracking heads youve got there! bet your proud of them sikamalc

Stop messing about here n get it done youngling. Just do as I showed you and youll do fine. Is that the 1 by the way??? Could well be.

Nutty

Back