Available: Cull Hunt (Including Eland & Kudu)

Nduna Safaris

Cull hunts available to include a couple of our larger species:

1 x Cull Eland
1 x Cull Kudu
1 x Black Wildebeest
3x Cull Impala
3 x Cull Blesbok
1 x Cull Warthog

Eight nights at Nduna Lodge

£3670 1 x 1 £3480 2 x 1

Or

1 x Cull Eland
1 x Cull Kudu
1x Cull Impala
1 x Cull Blesbok
1 x Cull Warthog

£2715 1 x 1 £2565 2 x 1

Six nights at Nduna Lodge.

Included is:

Pick up from and return to Port Elizabeth Airport
Accommodation, meals & drinks at Four Star Nduna Lodge
Daily Laundry
PH & Skinner and Tracker
Full assistance with Firearms Permit
All transport while hunting
Quad bike game viewing drive
Lamping for jackal and caracal

contact david@nduna.co.za

Have just returned from SA , having spent ten days enjoying the fantastic hunting and hospitality at Nduna. Gavin and his staff were as always fantastic fun and the very epitome of professioalism. My lovley other half took her first ever trophy animal under the carefull tutalage of our PH Gerhard Duprees , who I am very privalaged to say has become a very dear freind over the last couple of years.

The food was fabulous ,and i do mean we ate like proverbial kings, variety in menu and every little detail was pure delight. Evenings in the bar were joyous and I will confess that a great number of very fine wines were sampled and savoured. David Watt who is Ndunas uk agent as always handled our booking and went out of his way as always to ensure we had the choice of many other activities to choose from besides hunting, Game drives , fishing , a visit to the spa for some pampering for heather , and a trip by boat up the bushmans river to the Shibya reserve to veiw the big five . A really fun day out.

Did we enjoy ourselves, yes very much. Enough in fact to be planning our return very soon. ( the girlfreind now hunting is going to cost me a bloody fortune I think:doh:) I can really recommend this as a venue, as I have had my share of fly camps and roughing it ,so I think I deserve a little comfort . Nduna has is in spades!!!!!!

Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

Back