Car booty

Muddy Springer

Had the misfortune to have to do a car boot sale on sunday morning. Out of all the clobber I sold, the FIRST to empty was a big box full of various antlers, odd red, sika, roe, munty, fallow - they went like sh1t off a hot shovel. I'm never chucking any more away ever, or leaving them in the forest, however big or small. Little folding saw is coming our with me every time from now on!!

£2 for a teeny tiny roe spike through to £15 for a small 6 pointer red suitable for mounting. Decent individual antlers about £5.

JEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

I didnt know there were any wild Fallow left in Hackney!! and the seller has a shop that claims to only have old material and nothing was harmed in the collection of said items.

I wonder what number bus hit this Fallow Buck and killed it then?? And she is a vegitarian as well :eek:

I have god knows how many antlers stacked away, think I need to get my felt tip pens out and start drawing on them :D

This time next year Rodney we could be millionaires !!

Don't flood the market though. Make sure you just have a constant trickle of "unique" items available. Also don't forget to point out that there are definitely no more where those came for...

I wonder which tribe painted it ? possibly the pygmies at the bottom of our garden / ssi in deepest yorkshire :rofl:

I was in the local pet shop on the weekend and the are selling bits of red antler about 4" long for £2.50. It's properly packaged and advertised as a canine teeth cleaning chew. According to the owner they are selling loads of them. Get that saw workin and "this time next year Rodder's"...............;)

I was in the local pet shop on the weekend and the are selling bits of red antler about 4" long for £2.50. It's properly packaged and advertised as a canine teeth cleaning chew. According to the owner they are selling loads of them. Get that saw workin and "this time next year Rodder's"...............;)

I'm surprised that's safe, I'd have thought it might splinter and could cut the oesophagus.

Big money in the USA and canada - they also don't stain carpets so you can let your dog eat them anywhere... that's the marketing pitch anyway!

dangerous habit to get your dog into if you have precious one's hanging on the wall!! just imagine if it reaches, or if the screw holding your Royal fails! LOL

Back