Thread: hello from lincolnshire

hello from lincolnshire

hello everyone from a newcomer i have been shooting over 60 years and possessed most calibres of rifle. i now shoot .22-mach 2 -17 hmr -222-22.250-243 and various shotguns. and i am still addicted to lamping thank you terry

hello and welcome was down your end the other weekend enjoying the sun and some very nice fish and chips. just as we were leaving i noticed a sign for a gun shop! I suppose ill have to go back at some time.

Hello and welcome to another Lincolnshire (lad), shooting 60 years, good for you, I hope I can manage that long, suppose we ought to arrange a meet up with the other Linkys, perhaps at Dougies, Burgh-le Marsh.

Enjoy the site.

Helllo from a fellow flat lander,
    Hope you enjoy the site I haven't been a member for long but found the site quite interesting.Is the gun club still open at Burgh? Haven't been there since the handgun ban!
    Happy hunting

Yes Burgh is still open and in progress of completing a 100 yard full bore range next door to the club and has monthly trips to Beckingham 400m range. I'm an ex pistol shooter and called for a bacon butty a couple of years when I was out on the bike, re-joined and try and get over, weather, work and other things permitting whenever I can.