Price

sako85

What would you be happy to pay for a 3 day 2 stalks a day Roebuck "holiday"? A friend who has access to large acreage with plenty of Roe on it is thinking about offering this to UK and Foreign guests. He idealy wants a fixed price for whatever you shoot , whether you only mange 3 smallish 6 pointers or walk away having shot a big Gold and a few others.

What would be a fair price, for the 6 stalks, considering you may shoot a once in a lifetime speciman or a couple of average bucks.

I personally think he is better selling indivual stalks to suit the clients budget better.

Thanks,
sako85

Sounds like a bit of a lottery being an all in price as I'm sure you already agree.

We charge the Europians £120 per day & they pay for what they shoot on top-a small cull buck is £100 up to a gold medal which is £650.

I am sure that he could average out a price based upon cull animals but could end up short if the guests take larger beasts & as always the Europians in most cases wish to take the larger animals-so he would end up with a very unballanced herd & lower than average income with all probability.

Just some thoughts on the matter to consider.

Regs Lee

Back