Thread: Notts Decoying

Notts Decoying

Ok having spoken to the farmer today of the permission i shoot he informs me they are combining all the wheat this week. Is there anyone around that might fancy a day with me in the notts are near newark on maybe friday?
    this isn't definite as i may have to work. SGC and insurance please. I do have hide poles and decoys etc, but if you have your own gear that would be good and don't mind a dog as long as its well behaved. Please feel free to get intouch. Phil

P.S - there is no guarantee as to how many pigeons you will shoot or see i will try and have a drive around in the next couple of days and see if anything is about and try and pick us a goodish spot.

Very kind and generous offer, I used to shoot lots of pigeons round the fulbeck area years ago and believe their are still large numbers about. Hope someone takes up your offer and you both have a good day.

What a great offer, just wish work wouldnt keep getting in the way. Hope someone takes you up on it. Good luck and all the best.

work does get in the way too much and i think i might have to work instead of shoot which is not good. Might try and get a day next week instead.

Pm sent