Thread: Hello from Bob

Hello from Bob

Hi, my name is Bob and I live in a very small village between Grantham and Stamford in South Lincolnshire.

Iím a very keen shooting chap whoís been fortunate to experience many enjoyable years of hunting both here in the UK and in Africa.

At home I run the local Estate deer stalking operation. Itís a very small business with a five star food hygiene rating that produces excellent fallow venison.

I regularly travel to Africa once or twice a year to take part in plains game management hunts. My early trips were to Namibia but Iíve settled to visiting the Eastern Cape of South Africa for the last 5 or 6 years. Iíve got most of the plains game trophies which is why I now do the management hunts.

Having been hunting in South Africa for several years Iím happy to pass on free information and give advice to any members thinking of planning a trip, particularly those who would like to take their own rifles and are a bit daunted by the documentation and procedures.

Welcome to the forum.
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

hi bob, im often down that way shooting clays at grimsthorpe

hi ziggy
    I've visit grimsthorpe occasionally, its a cracking facility and Mark and the guys are very welcoming.

Yes bob I think it's one of if not the best ground in the country. I often get sidetracked into watching the deer instead of the clays.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

welcome to the site buddy
    i also shoot in same general area as you and have done for many years
    regards andy