Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Stalking Directory auction for Leigh ,final amount

the Stalking Directory auction for Leigh ,final amount

well guys , everyone who took part in the auction and won a prize has been in touch and paid or is sending a cheque ,with donations and the auction the total raised has been an incredible 3500 ,

the money raised will be placed in Leighs bank account and used to build a downstairs bedroom and shower room , the plans are drawn and we have had 1 price in( more to follow) which is within our reach with the money donated

susan and i , and of course leigh would like to say a heartfelt THANKYOU to all the members of the site for their generosity in giving some fantastic prizes and of course the prize winners

if anyone is ever passing theres a cup of tea and a jammie dodger waiting for you

Great result. Good on all you guys who got involved. I'm sure and hope this will help Leigh. Just shows a little help can go a long way.

Good luck with the rebuild and our best wishes to you and your family.

The Admin team
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

great stuff

well done all!

It's great when people can pull together and achieve something.

Best of luck with it all

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Good to see such an all round positive on the forum. Well done all who took part.
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

Why not use a member off the site to build it. I am sure there are a few builders on here i know a couple.

good idea , anyone wanting a set of drawings just say and i will email you so you can price it