the Stalking Directory auction for Leigh ,final amount

Scots_stalker

well guys , everyone who took part in the auction and won a prize has been in touch and paid or is sending a cheque ,with donations and the auction the total raised has been an incredible £3500:eek: ,

the money raised will be placed in Leighs bank account and used to build a downstairs bedroom and shower room , the plans are drawn and we have had 1 price in( more to follow) which is within our reach with the money donated

susan and i , and of course leigh would like to say a heartfelt THANKYOU to all the members of the site for their generosity in giving some fantastic prizes and of course the prize winners

if anyone is ever passing theres a cup of tea and a jammie dodger waiting for you

Great result. Good on all you guys who got involved. I'm sure and hope this will help Leigh. Just shows a little help can go a long way.

Why not use a member off the site to build it. I am sure there are a few builders on here i know a couple.

Well done to everyone who contributed.

I will check wil Brian to make sure that all the lots have been sorted and then draw the 'raffle' offers over the weekend to offer the residual lots out to those drawn.
Hope that suits ok.

Fraser

well our fundraising night was on saturday ,and we raised another £2500 ,put that to the £2800 you guys raised ( still awaiting some payments) its £5300 , fan bloody tastic

Hi All,

What a brilliant effort and a worthy cause.

As promised I have drawn the raffle from the original donors using random number generator to be fair to all.

However Brian has everyone's name and contact email etc to which I have no access.

I am aware that some SD members prefer not to be identified and I have therefore asked Brian to contact the winners in turn to offer you the remaining lots.

The remaining lots include: Lot 2 the range outings: Lot 5 the great pictures (9 winners) (£5 each for postage) and Lot 6 The day on Woodmans boat for upto 10.

I hope that's OK for everyone.

Regards

Fraser

Back