Am Muehlenbach 32
D 18233 Neubukow
Deutschland
Tel.: +49 (0) 38294 98 82 28
Fax: +49 (0) 38294 98 82 29
info@optikservice-schilling.de

If anyone needs it.
Martin

All I have to offer is that when i got my first Lisenfeld they were already defunct and I was warned repairs were impossible to find. So any that can offer a repair/re-build service are welcome IMHO.

I now own three Lisenfeld scopes so will file this away JIC.

At one time Lisenfeld, Pecar and Zeiss were about the only sporting scopes available and all were classed as 'Gentlemens' equipment because of the price and availability.
Oh, I've just remembered, the odd Kahles used to turn up now and again as well.
I think it was the late sixties and early seventies that 'scopes started to appear from the USA but even then most were made in Japan.

well now i have two places to those from and as its post so it dosen't really matter how far it is .I have this old scope the and optics are perfect.
But the ajustment goes off when i try to make minor ajustments.When its right i used to leave it alone. I never wanted to part with it. so now i will see if they can fix it .its a 4-12 x 56 spezial No 48060.
Thanks for your help . and i hope to have it back on a rifle soon.
regards woodfordfallow

Check the web site out of the Torsten Schilling chap he seems to repair all the major makes so what make you think he is fred in a shed. I have no connection at all to him.
I was in the Seeadler assembly facility in Nurnberg in 2006 and they walked me through it, I was told by them that they buy all their stuff in from the far east and just assemble it there so quality control will not be in the PPM (parts per million) level like Zeiss, Swaro, Leica etc.
I had a pair of Seeadler 9x63s they were shite, it made me bite the bullet and buy a new pair of Zeiss 8x56s chalk and cheese difference, of course also on the price.
Martin

There is also Actionoptics in Southampton. Richard used to be with Tasco it seems and that's who marchwood used for out of warranty work. Richard repaired three old scopes for me even making a new duplex reticle and installing in an old 4x32 Nikko Stirling Special scope that had a broken reticle. At a very reasonable price I might add.

Actionoptics
16, Butts Ash Gardens,
Hythe,
Southampton.
SO45 3BL
Tel/fax 023 8084 2801

As I said I have had work done by him and have been pleased. Quick turnaround and a fair price.

Check the web site out of the Torsten Schilling chap he seems to repair all the major makes so what make you think he is fred in a shed. I have no connection at all to him.Martin
Martin, I was not saying anybody was 'Fred in a Shed'.
I was trying to get over that the ones I recommended were proper technicions not just someone having a go with a screwdriver and sticky tape !!
My mention of Seadler and Zeiss were to give an idea of the range of quality items they work on.

blackpool optical repairs will fix them, very cheap as well.I knocked the front off mine,sent it down,repaired it,cleaned and re gassed all for about £50

Martin, I was not saying anybody was 'Fred in a Shed'.
I was trying to get over that the ones I recommended were proper technicions not just someone having a go with a screwdriver and sticky tape !!
My mention of Seadler and Zeiss were to give an idea of the range of quality items they work on.
Anybody know someone with a skrewdriver and some sticky tape. After all its only an old scope i was going to throw away.

I have used Paul Burke Telescope Repairs [goverment,police,trade work undertaken] Finn270 has used him as well
Get him on B/ham 0121 788 1050

Back