Credit where its due to Kent Police

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
My co terminus FA and SG are up for renewal at the end of October this year, and as in previous years I will be stalking with clients.
In the past Kent Police have always been most helpful in allowing me to renew my licences before the old one expire as I am as a rule travelling back from Scotland or with clients on one of my other leases. Having just moved home soem 40 miles from where I originally lived I have had to change the address on both tickets prior to my applying for the renewal.

I have been allowed to stay with my old FEO who has always been very approachable and professional, although I now live outside his usual operating area, and having asked for my tickets to be entered considerably earlier this time due to business commitments, I cannot fault Kent Police for the efficient and professional turn around of the licences.

The whole affair has taken about 3 weeks to complete and my new licences have just literally been recieved in this mornings mail.

So credit where credit is due, my thanks to everyone at Kent Police HQ FA unit for being so understanding, efficient and professional. Top class service :D

+1
Since 1979 when I started shooting in Deal I have never had one issue or problem with the Kent Police HQ FA unit, they are really nice to deal with especially considering my different needs and are always very fair.
Martin

Can't fault mine get phone call approx. three months before they expire to arrange suitable time for visit by FEO

He brings forms application and referees advises you stock up with enough ammo so that you don't run out while application is being processed, and return application and current certificate ASAP

New certificates always arrive before the the current one would have expired, no worries about checking expiry dates they contact you, a fairly quick turn around, and completely hassle free.

Kent Constabulary, Englands finest - Northern Constabulary, Sotlands finest

John

I think that the Met are pretty good and I have an excellent FEO who seems to allow me almost all I want though he did draw the line at an AS90 as I couldn't justify the calibre!!

Nice to hear your constabulary are being helpful and efficient, I can't fault Norfolk/Suffolk FLD either always been most helpful can't say I have ever heard anybody complain about them which is always nice to hear also......

Kent have been good to me, sometimes a long wait but always reasonable and willing to help.

Can't fault mine get phone call approx. three months before they expire to arrange suitable time for visit by FEO

He brings forms application and referees advises you stock up with enough ammo so that you don't run out while application is being processed, and return application and current certificate ASAP

New certificates always arrive before the the current one would have expired, no worries about checking expiry dates they contact you, a fairly quick turn around, and completely hassle free.
Grampian exactly the same
Hold on there's a pattern here!Scottish regions are better:stir::D

Last edited:
You must have good biscuits ,cake or a fit mrs to be able to hand pick your FEO,in northants you get what your given ! Saying that mine is an ok bloke ,bet I've had 6 different FEO ,s in 15 yrs

No i think he meant fat greedy and lazy with a habit of licking there own nuts in favour of working :rofl:
Strathclyde are also very very good never a bother in 30 + years.

Back