zeiss conquest scopes??

jimbo1984

Hi lads I was wondering if any have any experiance of the zeiss conquest line of scopes specifically the rapid z 600 line? ive a couple of fixed schmidt which I love but Im toying with a rapid z 600 for my next gun

many thanks

jim :)

Hi lads I was wondering if any have any experiance of the zeiss conquest line of scopes specifically the rapid z 600 line? ive a couple of fixed schmidt which I love but Im toying with a rapid z 600 for my next gun

many thanks

jim :)

My friend had a conquest and it developed a fault and zeiss uk would not touch it because if I remember correctly it was a USA only sold scope so it had to be sent back to the USA to be fixed that's something to bare in mind buddy

Hi

Pretty sure somewhere on the SD I read that Zeiss Germany will sort out any problems with Conquest scopes........

L

i have three 3.5-10 x 44`s all on magnum rifles,nary a problem,great value imo.
Rapid z? My mate has that reticule,its "too busy" for my own hunting style and i`m just happy with the duplex.

Most of the conquest scopes or bits are made by Meopta.

I have two 6.5-20x50 and friends have a few more. All have behaved so far.
What I like about this scope is that it is fantastic on quality vs price vs weight.
Also happy with the duplex or zeiss plex.
Forget a balistic reticule on a second focal plane scope. Disaster waiting to happen.
The Plex has the right balance between thickness for low light and
thin enough for vermin way out. For the drop, just use the target turrets.
edi

excellent scopes - I had a 6.5-20 with the plex and it was very good. Only sold it to upgrade to a victory diavari. Dont worry about repairs - mine developed a fault with the paralax and was repaired by zeiss. I sent it to the UK office and they sent it to the US, repaired it and returned it FOC.

I still have the 3-9 with rapid z ret on my 7-08 which I like alot and wont be changing.

If its for a rifle where you need the higher mag I would take a long look at sightron sIII too. You can import one for less than the conquest and they get very good write ups with better rets imo.

Hi

Pretty sure somewhere on the SD I read that Zeiss Germany will sort out any problems with Conquest scopes........

L

The Conquest scopes as was previously mention do have to go back to the US. The Conquest scopes are made over there for the US market and none of the tooling or parts for these are held in Germany.

Regards Jon

Back