Static dog collar

Shabz

Hi all, my PAC collar has decided to stop charging since I left it in the back of the truck for a year or so and I'm looking to replace it. Can anyone reccomend one? Do I just buy the same one again?

i had the same problem last year with my pac collar so i sent it back for repair. it was out of waranty but they still fixed it free of charge with a 10 day turn around. absoloutly great service. might save you a few quid.

i had the same problem last year with my pac collar so i sent it back for repair. it was out of waranty but they still fixed it free of charge with a 10 day turn around. absoloutly great service. might save you a few quid.

I did send them an email to ask if that was possible but got no reply. I'll phone them on Monday. Cheers.

Ill also have a look at the inotek ones just in case. Cheers also!

I have a pac and a sportsdog 1825. The 1825 only takes 2 hours to charge and will last me weeks. It comes with a 3year warrenty that is second to none. I my hmo it is a far better system for not a lot of £s more

Dogtra. I own a PAC myself but after about 7/8 years the batteries are completely gone. Most of the French professional gundogtrainers use Dogtra , my uncle uses Dogtra remote trianer and anti bark with his Mallinois. For me the best available at this moment on the European market. Small, effective, resistant. My next will be a Dogtra.
Tri Tronics is also extremely good but not available in Europe.

Had several cheap ones that used batteries worked OK but for ever buying batteries now have an innotek
450 metre training collar FS-602E can't fault it.

Dogtra are the best readily available or tritronics if your prepared to go to the trouble as already stated but i thought id second hales smuts recomendation or to throw something else into the mix take a look at the martin system ( if your feeling flush)

Back