i reckon it is a sika, he says possibly a fallow
i think is a sika due to the short tail compared to a fallow tail
whats do you think

Last edited:
my friend took this photo..
i reckon it is a sika, he says possibly a fallow
i think is a sika due to the short tail compared to a fallow tail
whats do you think

C'mon, basic level 1 stuff i'd say. White metatarsal glands can only be a Sika!!

I would say sika too, looks like the metatarsal glands on the rear legs on my phone it does anyway.

Teyhan1 beat me to it! :D

pierred, Thats how Peter Hathaway Capstick, Described thay way Cape Buffalo looked at you, "Like you owed them money!"

ATB Barry

PS Definetly Sika!

As stated, white hocks, frown but also no sign of horizontal white line/joined dots on the side.... sika.

It's a Llama

The llama is a quadruped which lives in the big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming. Llamas are larger than frogs. Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, shout 'Look out, there are llamas'

Possibly

It's a Llama

The llama is a quadruped which lives in the big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming. Llamas are larger than frogs. Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, shout 'Look out, there are llamas'

Possibly

Monty Python?

Sika,

No tideline the black boarder of the caudal patch extends down towards the hock just to name a couple of key ID features

It's a Llama

Possibly

Llama! are you sure?, sounds like a Fifer to me, there again I have never known of a Fifer with a heart.

+1 for Sika White metatarsal glands on rear hock, white lateral line spotted not joined together, grumpy expression, a bit like the wifes when I go lamping foxes till 4 o'clock in morn on a work day.

Back