Lion spotted in clacton essex

Thanks for the heads up davidm
wondered if I would be covered on any other wildlife on my fac
just a thought 6.5 cm might be a little under gunned for the task
what will essex police use? maybe they will call in beds with there 50 cal they have on there helicopter
interesting to see the outcome either way.

Imagine you were out deer stalking and realised you had a lion staring at you! What would you do?!

Don't think I would need to worry about buck fever because shite scared fever would take over :D

No problem patjack the police mibi bait it if they see the price a lion hunt goes for on the SD :p

.....on the subject of unusual animals wandering the UK, I've just got back from a trip up Scotland with Mark 1 (proper write up & photos to follow in due course ;)) Mark's lad went up, as did my son, and in the truck last night, Mark's son was telling us about an alleged sighting of a panther in the area.

My son misheard a little: .....a PANDA in the area??" :doh:

I reckon that would take some getting as legit quarry on your ticket!!:eek:

Eats shoots and leaves........

.....on the subject of unusual animals wandering the UK, I've just got back from a trip up Scotland with Mark 1 (proper write up & photos to follow in due course ;)) Mark's lad went up, as did my son, and in the truck last night, Mark's son was telling us about an alleged sighting of a panther in the area.

My son misheard a little: .....a PANDA in the area??" :doh:

I reckon that would take some getting as legit quarry on your ticket!!:eek:

Eats shoots and leaves........

Or the Highland stalker with a German client the stalker says, look theres a stag stanin there an ither een lyin doon the German is looking and looking, stalker getting exasperated , dae ye see yon stag min

German yes but how much to shoot the lion.

i'm off up to essex to stay with a friend for a week and maybe do some stalking ........Maybe i'll take my .375 this time lol.

.375 HH ready...check
Lamp Charged...check
Ridgeback well and truly wound up... Check
yep I'm ready.... !!

well when a bull escaped in our village and ended up in a infant school, it took police 10 yes 10 shots too put it down. and they are asking me what experience i,ve got!!!
pleasse let it be a stalker that has the brass balls to nail it...

They were prob shooting it with glocks at 150 yards

:rofl: now I know your pulling our legs ......................................... having seen them miss PP1 targets at 7 yards the chances of thm hitting at 150 is probably as good a getting a jackpot lottery win.

well when a bull escaped in our village and ended up in a infant school, it took police 10 yes 10 shots too put it down. and they are asking me what experience i,ve got!!!

Is that because it was 'rapid fire lads' or are they really so stupid and try anything other that put in a brain shot from any raised position or behind. I suspect it was a bit of trigger time on live targets for the boys

At 600 yards using a Blaser in .243, shooting an A-Max Bullet :D.

Yorkie.

.50 cal A-max and you've a you tube classic right there.. :evil:

I think youre all sceptics...at least I can sleep peaceful in my bed knowing the good old boys in blue are on the case... I read that the firearms officers have been called and are on the scene, very reasuring...hmm, I wonder if they know that the little MP5 or Glock might not be enough, probably not. LOL

But of course they are the experts on all things firearms related, us folk in civvi street are nothing short of amateurs, we know nothing!

I hope they take a change of undies!

Lion in Clacton :rofl: Probably just there for the weekend soaking up some sunshine :lol:. Police request to stay in doors, probably just as well if the police are all out and armed!! :D

Back