Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thieving, robing bast**ds

Thieving, robing bast**ds

My Landrover Disco 3 got a bit mullered during the hailstorm last month and today the body-shop guys came to pick it up and drop off the loaner. He was doing the normal checks on the Disco, looked under the back and said "Have you not got a spare wheel" Well it was there in June when the MOT was done so sometime between then and now some scrote has had it away. It had a brand new tyre that had never touched the road.

New wheel, tyre and cable winch to hold it in place about 1000.

Why the f**k do people think they have the right to just take what they want, really mad now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

they guy in the body shop took it mate, sales trick...double whammy.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    they guy in the body shop took it mate, sales trick...double whammy.

No he was inspecting it on my drive before he took it away .....

that's good, LOL..sorry, I have no trust for garage workers these days!!! especially used car sales people..sorry to offend anyone on here!

Stable door and horses etc. I know, but one of those 'Kryptonite' bike security cables with integral lock through a spare wheel and around a chassis member could save some grief in the future.

Neil r, I know how you feel.
    I lost a Zeiss 8x20 pocket binos during a garage service (in Germany) but could not prove they had been in there. They were always in the centre elbow pocket. (and I also had my disco nicked from inside a german garage "correct grammer", it was found 1 year later with an italian newspaper in it). Scrotes are worldwide except I have found in the USA, there you can leave a pickup full of stuff and it dont get nicked as the scrotes are aware of armed citizenry.

Bavarian you are right, when shooting in Illinois, the lads don,t look there trucks, when asked why not, Russ said would you steal a truck when the armed owner may be twenty feet from you at the edge of the woods.

I have found an aftermarket security plate that I can fit after I replace the wheel. I would much rather fit a nice little ANFO surprise for the buggers though!

My mates and I had a real bad week if you seen my threads Mitsubishi l200 barbarian and toad alarms

must have some pikes round you they think every thing is theres to do what they wont with fing b-----d pity there is not a season for them i would bie extra amow for that harry243