local fallow herd.

i see all ur subjects are dead ...handy that......

Oh i can see you are another one too quick to get on your f*cking high horse! I was just making comment that it was a bit shaky, just like another member had! I also praised you on your herd of fallow so why not be a little less bitchy!!!!!!

Hi Stickout
Is that the Herd at Mount Edgecumbe? Noticed you are Plymouth.
I have Family in Polperro and came across the Edgecumbe Herd by accident on a trip out.

Yorkie.

Maybe you have got your stick out and calmed that shake looks real bad i hope your alright and it dose not effect your deer stalking lol.

You might want to alter the titles towards the end of the video, "came around the corner to find this STAG"! Didn't you mean to type buck?

You might want to alter the titles towards the end of the video, "came around the corner to find this STAG"! Didn't you mean to type buck?

according to the first 8 pages from google search.all male deer are a buck it then states its either size or breeding state that makes them a stag. so i will go with looking at the large male at the end of video as a stag with a rack like that.

according to the first 8 pages from google search.all male deer are a buck it then states its either size or breeding state that makes them a stag. so i will go with looking at the large male at the end of video as a stag with a rack like that.

Call it what you want, but to be correct and 100% of the people on here will concur, that a CWD, Muntjac, Roe and Fallow male animal is called a buck regardless of size. Sika and Red males are stags, regardless of size.

Call it what you want, but to be correct and 100% of the people on here will concur, that a CWD, Muntjac, Roe and Fallow male animal is called a buck regardless of size. Sika and Red males are stags, regardless of size.

Exactly, why are some so fu*king argumentative? Its a bloody Buck for gods sake!

Back