New Berger Reloading manual (Bulk Buy)

1967spud.com

I am organising a bul buy of the new berger manual due out late October. I will know a more accurate cost once berger have sorted a postage rate out for me. if you would like to add your name on the list for one please add a yes please in this thread and leave it with me. Can the admin please sticky this thread for me please. Only say yes if you are serious about having one as i will order so many and thats that.

Yes please, was thinking yesterday (when I found Berger had done a reloading manual) I would have to get myself one when they were available so this is great timing.

Hi

Subject to price I am interested - an indication of the likely price would be helpful...

L

Update ive got 50 on order and at the moment waiting fir an email from beger witha proforma invoice and confirmed shipping rates as soon as i receive it ill allow for vat etc and postage to you guys and hopefully get back with in 24 hours wih a defnate price

you are free to send youe monies then please

delivery will be im guessing middle to late october allowing for customs and inevitible delays i am willing to reorder after this 50 is gone

Back