Monmouth Range

ths84

Just wanted to say a big thank you to 8x57 and Baconbuttie for making me feel very welcome at the Monmouth range and especially to Bacon for helping me work on my zero with my new Leupold Scope.

If you are local to the area and not all ready a member I would strongly suggest popping along as the tunnel is perfect for practice and conversation with like minded individuals!

Cheers both I will definitely be applying to join!

Two nicer gents you will not meet, and a great facility over at Monmouth too, nice one! :thumb:

The website hasn't been updated for some time and some of the information is badly out of date. Send me a pm with your email address and I will email all the details to you. I must get around to updating the website but can't remember the password at the moment.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to 8x57 and Baconbuttie for making me feel very welcome at the Monmouth range and especially to Bacon for helping me work on my zero with my new Leupold Scope.
Glad you enjoyed it, always good to welcome new members-to-be. It is a great place, just need the coffee machine for those colder winter evenings :D

Back