10 point roe buck

Dear All,

Not sure if i've managed to copy the correct hyperlink, if not, you can see the 3 photos on my profile.

After 23 years of stalking, I took this 10 point roe buck on thursday morning at 6am in East Perthshire.

'Head' of a lifetime, i'm having it shoulder mounted to take prime potion in the house ;)

All the best,

JMc

:D Absolutely great!
I just posted a comment on these pictures.... Congratulations, I hope you had a huge celebration party and a horrible hang over! :rofl:

atb

Michael

Dear All,

Not sure if i've managed to copy the correct hyperlink, if not, you can see the 3 photos on my profile.

After 23 years of stalking, I took this 10 point roe buck on thursday morning at 6am in East Perthshire.

'Head' of a lifetime, i'm having it shoulder mounted to take prime potion in the house ;)

All the best,

JMc
Well done great head let use all know what he scores when you get it measured .

Gadget.

Dear All,

All the best,

JMc

STUNNING, Well done you must be well chuffed with that one.

Regard's Mark.

:eek: That HAS to be a once in a lifetime buck!!

Well done - post some pics once you've had the mount done.....

Well done John , i was guiding a novice once years ago and we got on a similar (but smaller) head
we couldnt get a safe shot on him . I still think about him everytime i pass that area , i never saw him again

Back