You Meet Some Real Good Guys on SD

Gazza

First day on the partridge. A semi formal let day. John "Nuttyspaniel" who until today I have never met insisted that he come and join the beating team in return for me giving him a wee bit assistance getting a bit of stalking. John fitted in very well and certainly put in a hard days beating. Truely appreciated genuine help from a fellow sportsman. Just another example of the character of guys on this site.

First day on the partridge. A semi formal let day. John "Nuttyspaniel" who until today I have never met insisted that he come and join the beating team in return for me giving him a wee bit assistance getting a bit of stalking. John fitted in very well and certainly put in a hard days beating. Truely appreciated genuine help from a fellow sportsman. Just another example of the character of guys on this site.

Well done to all. Just shows the world of shooting is tight knit when certain situations arrise.

Kind regards Jimbo

Gazza it was great to meet yourself aswell. It was a cracking day totally enjoyed myself. Hope to do it again very soon. Thank you for your kind words.

Nutty

Hi Nutty
Goodness if you are that good, you can come and do 4 days for me £20 +lunch NO DIESEL MONEY THOUGH
wF1

ide be up for some beating if anyone has any near notts. im always up for meeting some different people in the world of shooting

Back