PLEASE READ CAREFULY BEFORE SENDING A PM, INOT OFFERING A DAYS DEER STALKING ON RED DEER, IT IS THE CULLING OF A RED DEERAS PART OF THE COURSE.
I have anopportunity for a novice/beginner deerstalkers to undertake a beginnerís coursein red deer management that will INCLUDEthe culling of a large red stag as part of the day GUARANTEED.
The course is a total hands on experience.
There are stagsfrom 8 to 10 point some bigger.
My beginner's course has been very popular on the SD. January and Februaryalone I have had 8 beginners all take nothing less than 10 point Stag each.
The course will include:
- Range time on life-size red deer targets from 100 yards out to 250
- Bullet placement and the practice of culling deer in a park environment
- Culling of a red stag under supervision
- Photo opportunities
- Hands on training in the gralloching
- Training in inspection of the carcass for disease
- Hands on training in skinning
- Breaking the carcass down into its primary pieces for the larder
- I can provide a rifle if needed.
- You are welcome to use more than one rifle on the range.
A certificate will be provided to show youhave had basic training in the red deer management and the successfully culleda deer under supervision.
Participants will be receive a smallcomplimentary meat package and are also invited to take the stagís head if desired.
I can also arrange to have the headprofessionally cleaned and mounted for you at an additional cost.
THIS DAY IS SUITABLE FOR NOVIC/BEGINNERS ONLY, NOT FOR A PROFESSIONAL OREXPERIENCED STALKERS
For more information please PM. Or contactme on 07930988744 or email@example.com
PLEASE READ CAREFULYÖ. I can guarantee some a good animals, there is no doubtin this. But the day is aimed at inexperienced stalkers who wish to learn howto cull and prepare a deer with total hands on experience. Come with your eyeson and you will have a great day.