Thread: from behind

from behind

well after afew weeks of trying too get a troublesome fox and always been out witted because of either the way i,ve come in or the wind or moon hopefully tonight will be the night.
    been upto farm at teatime found a nice spot (from behind)with wind in my favour and in a postion he has not seen me come from sooooooooooooooooo fingers crossed i,ll get him.
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

I hope luck is with you! I had one a few yards from a keeper's house last night, and if the fog hadn't come down suddenly, I'd have had a second one too. He's been after them for weeks with the lamp, but without luck - they weren't expecting me to come along armed with thermal imaging and NV though!

he was a no show for 1st time, or he was onto
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

Oh well - he'll be there another night. I successfully dropped two roe bucks at last light whilst looking for Charlie on a chicken farm. Then, some two and a half hours later and right out in the middle of nowhere, just as the fox appears, so does the bloody farmer in his John Deere. 'I thought I'd pop up and collect my trailer...'