That's my girl

That's my Tika .243 with the Pulsar N550 scope
The little one took a shine to the Sako .223
Wingy

Just a word of caution............................... if plods had called round with those rifles out you could loose your ticket. Their excuse would be that unauthorised people had access to them.

I speak from personal experience.

Just a word of caution............................... if plods had called round with those rifles out you could loose your ticket. Their excuse would be that unauthorised people had access to them.

I speak from personal experience.

Sounds harsh sorry to hear that. They were there for only minutes while I was in the next room collecting my cleaning kit, bolts, magazines & ammunition was still in my bag. Plod must have had a bad day before meeting you hope common sense prevailed and you got them back soon
Wingy

Sounds harsh sorry to hear that. They were there for only minutes while I was in the next room collecting my cleaning kit, bolts, magazines & ammunition was still in my bag. Plod must have had a bad day before meeting you hope common sense prevailed and you got them back soon
Wingy

Nope I am not even allowed to inspect them under supervision and still have not gotten back the other stuff taken like books and spare stocks scopes and reloading stuff like unprimed brass and cast lead bullets. My stock of hand loading powders it seems was destroyed as unstable and dangerous explosives on the instructions of the Police.......................................... no I am not making it up.

I had one single barrel shotgun out that I was using for rat shooting. As it had gone quiet i went to do some hand loading for a bit and did not lock the shotgun away just put it out of sight..

Back