Thread: Bargain waterproof jacket / liner heads up

Bargain waterproof jacket / liner heads up

Fleabay i'm afraid - but dont let that put you off .
    Arktis gear is made in the UK ,lots bought by soldiers after 'gucci gear' , seem to be selling off quite a bit of overstock / old stock via fleabay , the Rainshield jacket /liner is an excellent piece of kit ,very lightweight , 100% waterproof ( gortex type dropliner ) and windproof , with ripstop outer material , packs down to virtually wallet size (cag' in a bag size ) i wear one a lot - on its own or with a fleece underneath , also carry one at other times as an 'emergency' waterproof .
    They are 'buy it now' for just under 25 including post ( country covers is selling them at 79 ) - that is truly a bargain for a well made versatile piece of kit .
    and i have no connection with Arktis - other than being a very satisfied customer !

I've had a few similar bargains from them via their Ebay site

A stowaway rain shirt & a sniper smock

Very fast delivery & great quality - BUY BRITISH

I have one of the country covers ones in green and they are excellent as a lightweight jacket. They pack away in to a small bag just like a kag and are 100% waterproof. Mine was 50 so this is a bargain price.

Probably should have mentioned that the jacket / material is pretty quiet - obviously good for our purposes and the leaf pattern camo is really rather good , more subtle than a lot of others and very effective.