LACS exec sentenced to 22 months

moonstone gsp

Steve Taylor a Senior Executive at The League Against Cruel Sports was convicted yesterday of stealing £15000 by using the leagues credit card for his own benefit. Just goes to show what type of people these do gooders are. at least they are £15k worse off. It also turned out that he had previous for deception and theft.

Steve Taylor a Senior Executive at The League Against Cruel Sports was convicted yesterday of stealing £15000 by using the leagues credit card for his own benefit. Just goes to show what type of people these do gooders are. at least they are £15k worse off. It also turned out that he had previous for deception and theft.

LACS is based on deception, so he was eminently qualified for his role.

Shame he got caught, he could have carried on emptying their bank account for years :D

Fleecing little old ladies and other well intentioned innocents?.... Now that is what I call a cruel sport!

Yasss I hate those guys. they have gave me some grief in the past. good enough for them. cheers Hootsman

Just out of interest do you have a link to the sentencing story?

Salary of £41k a year too. That's a fair few donations! Bet the hippies on the front line don't know what the people up above are taking home!

Back