Female seeking club membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the lady like to share a three bedroom cottage with up too 15 other men at weekends, would be interesting to say the least. deerwarden

Hi John

Would the 15 men like to share a three bedroom cottage with a lady at weekends? That would also be 'interesting'! :D

Best
MJ

i do find this post very amussing here we have a 1st time poster no introduction (not that it bothers me) asking for some stalking (again not that it bothers me) and after 20+ posts (and this bit does make me chuckle) no one has jumped up with the usual "how dare you even think of posting your begging letter on here we dont even know you" wonder why that is?
sorry i cant be of any asistance tho littlemissureshot and please dont take my post as a sly jab towards yourself

I think this thread is hysterical.
I wonder if it would be getting as much attention if it were littleMRSsureshot.
This isn't a dig by the way but most first time posters are lucky if the get more than a couple of hello's.
I think you'll like this site, it has it's moments with plenty of long distance bitch slapping contests and many other things that will make you laugh (see thread about a tick on a gentlemans parts)
But welcome anyway

I know very little about them but i presume St Huberts are a Gentlemen only Club because they choose to be. As a site that is always arguing in favour of personal choice i find any criticism of St Huberts baffling. It is Legal so they are entitled to do it.
:)
As an aside i am not a member and never have been.
To answer the Lady's question i am not aware of a Stalking Club as such. Do you mean a Syndicate you could join?

Yorkie.

LMAO extend the cottage Orion you are a bad man :lol:

I noted this thread has almost as many views as the tick on the todger the other week .. why on earth could that be :D

Btw welcome to the forum luv .. I have just got a nice old 7mm Mauser / .275 Rigby very nice bang stick :tiphat:

Sorry guys been busy stalking and trying to make a living!!

Thread locked as this is SUSPICIOUS. If the original poster would like to make an appropraite introduction as per site rules that would be nice.

PM sent to littlemisssure shot asking for an introduction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back