Thread: swap

are there any golfers among you stalkers. i have a voucher for two people to play the 2010 ryder cup course at the fantastic celtic manor. south wales it includes 5 star accomadation for two with bed breakfast and evening meal it is for sat 27 october . i recieved this through a builders merchants incentive i am stalking in scotland on 27th the value of this is approx 250 would anybody be interested to swap for some stalking. i have just checked the ticket if you would prefer to treat the girls and notch up some serious brownie points the golf can be exchanged for the hotels spar and treatment stuff .
    massage hot mud and all that. i better not let my missis see the voucher
    Last edited by toad; 10-09-2012 at 22:41.

I'm guessing people are put off by hotels that have a local Spar attached.

the hotel is the 5 star course hotel 160ppn . do silly me did you mean spar the shop . anyway i am not looking for 250 worth of stalking just put it out there if nobody interested which seems the case i will give to the local golf club they can auction it for charity or something would be a shame for it to go to waste

I played there last month with a mate before he was shipped out to the sandy desert,sadly not the 2010 course but the montgommery and romman road and had a night in the hotel with breakfast,it was fantastic.very polite professional and friendly staff.
    Coincidently sportsman guncentre is down the road just in case you want to leave the missues

please contact me 07872580900 thanks

thanks for the pm,s guys these tickets have been taken. both partys are very happy cheers