Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any active servicemen here?

Any active servicemen here?

just wondering if there are any active service persons on this forum, myself im stationed at tidworth

Not me I've been out 3 1/2 years after 13 1/2 years service. Still miss the job/crack but I had to make the choice to leave due to my wife's health. I did think about get rid of her instead but don't tell her

Hi Devin,
    By 'Active Servicemen' do you mean servicemen that can pass their BFT and are fit or do you mean serving personell.
    There are a few on the site but they aren't all very active unless there is a deer in their sights then the tallest mountain is easy peasy

I am as above, ex crab fat )), left 97 but work just near you at Boscombe Down , infact drove through The People republic of Tidworth last week in a big red thing with blue lights on it . I to miss the crack and banter, though there is still some at work due to my job.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Still in, just under 18 months left, currently in Kinloss Bks.
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Ah Chicken man

Tidworth now that brings back memories!

I remember a day one of the tankies got fed up, so he nicked a Challenger tank and went for a drive up to Luggershall before he got caught

Bloke was a legend.

Just left in May..................................Nope don't miss the job - just the people

"Smoke me a kipper - i'll be back for breakfast"

Devin,I am for my troubles, currently housed in Chippenham.Pete

Hi Devin

been out since 86, and as you will see we will meet some time soon, . i have lived here since, can't recall a charlie being stolen ?? but i can recall/seeing feeling/hearing a chieftain rumble past the house with the hanger door still hanging from the main armament, it got all the way through collingbourne duscis narrow twists and turns and never touched a kerb stone, should have made the lad a driving instructor after that one.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

a few of us service personell i see ha ha, i was based in hullavington 05-08! i too have blue lights on my truck im not a monkey! good to hear from all of you! Bob indeed we have met and im looking forward to tonight