Thread: Deerhunter tempest smock

Deerhunter tempest smock

Deerhunter Tempest Smock
    Designed by ourselves in conjunction with Deerhunter a smock for all occasions. This Jacket has been designed by country people who know what they want. With waterproof taped seams and pockets, Detachable Hood, 2 Hand warmer pockets, Large From Pocket suitable for Binoculars, Radio pocket and long enough to sit down. Silent and perfectly Balanced with a Fleece lining, adjustable waist with draw cord, adjustable cuffs with neoprene and anti slip shoulder patches, This Smock will suit you whatever situation you are in.
    Comes in A Lovely Green with a Deer-Tex Membrane making it waterproof, windproof and breathable
    Sizes available are large,extra large and 2xl price is £125 delivered
    Pm Me if your interested

PM sent old bean
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

I bought one of these and I'm so pleased with it I probably would not stalk in anything else I've never been wet in it yet. I have no affiliation with this company.

Got mine today and

Particularly like having the hand warmer pockets up nearer the chest, the bino pocket is a good size and i really like the flap that is concealed inside said pocket that comes out when the pocket is unzipped and which is i guess to flap over your binos rear lenses in inclement weather. Another feature of note is the stippled rubber strips on both shoulders to grip rifle slings.

I ordered XL as i like to wear a few layers in the cold, but i think that i may have even got away with a large. Not that the XL is too big mind, i do like to have room to move in my clothing.

Yet to try it in the elements, but i suspect I'll be snug as a bug in a boiler room
    Last edited by digger9523; 15-09-2012 at 20:01.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Still a few sets left
    pm me if your interested

I am 42" chest with just a shirt what size do you recommend?