Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone need a winch

Anyone need a winch

If you need a winch to lift a carcass or anything upto 600kg Lidl are selling a 240v with swing arm for 49.99 got me one today going to attach it to scaffold bar and fit it in the garage. Check their website out.

I've looked but can't see them....

got one of these here in ireland last season really good they can handle big animals i have mine mounted out side coolroom and i just back up the jeep to it and lift out any deer even good reds no problem

I've done a search on google and Lidl home page and can't find a link. They were definitely in my local store today. I suggest try ringing your local one tomorrow. Looks good bit of kit 3 year warranty and they change things no messing about just bank statement or receipt showing more spent than cost of item and replacement item posted to your door.

I got one of these last year great bit of kit fitted in the garage has saved my back loads of punishment.

Hmm Lidl do not sell them at the moment although I bought one early this year and very good value for money. As for the above post please make a better intro on the site. What calibres are you using, this is a deer stalking and hunting site!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

These were in lidl a few weeks back, you may still be lucky.

Damn......I thought it said wench
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks