Zeis asv v Swarovski Bt

What are folks opinions on these two scope attachments.

I have a swaro z6 BT and think its a brilliant design I love the software the app on my iPhone, but if I'm honest I think I have no need for it it's just another thing to think about whilst stalking you need to rangefind the target dial in the distance then take the shot it just complicates things, most of my shots are within 100m longest was 210m my swede shoots pretty flat out to 200m so for me it's just to much, so my friend is going to buy it and I'm going to get a 8x56 like I have on my other rifle which is plenty for my needs, but others who shoot on more open ground on hills in scotland etc it may be ideal

Last edited:
My Victory Diavary has the ASV and I love the ease of use and confidence it offers me. That said, I find both ASV and BT as yet another thing to do, so 9 times out of 10 I don't think there will be enough time to adjust it before a shot. Great for target shooting though...

What are folks opinions on these two scope attachments.
the Swarovski BT is a superb addition to a stalking scope,you have no need to guess at any range once your set up for your comfort zone,you may not use it all the time but if you need it for that extended shot it superb.
personally I wouldnt trust the ballistic programme,its ok to get you close to the target but nothing beats real time data actually setting it up correctly in the field.
I wouldnt be without one.

Back