loan of airline approved rifle case.

tusker

Hi guys, I am flying to Glasgow in 3 weeks time and I am taking 2 rifles. Now is there a kind soul in the West Sussex area who could lend me a case siutable for 2 scoped rifles must be airline approved.
many thanks, Tusker.

Hi guys, I am flying to Glasgow in 3 weeks time and I am taking 2 rifles. Now is there a kind soul in the West Sussex area who could lend me a case siutable for 2 scoped rifles must be airline approved.
many thanks, Tusker.
Talk to Ivor at old mill in lurgashall ? Hell have something .

many thanks, Tusker.

I have a Doscile double case you can borrow. But you will have to collect from my home in Kent before midday Tuesday. You have my number so if you are interested give me a call.

ATB

many thanks, Tusker.

I have a couple of hard plastic cases for rifles, which I believe are airline approved, if they are any good I am happy to lend them to you. I am in RH9 postcode.

Regards

Hugh

Thanks guys for all your help. I got fixed up with the help of Sam at Rakers.:D
Tusker

Back