Thread: Roe , Boar , Red and Wild Goats

Roe , Boar , Red and Wild Goats

I am now taking bookings for roe bucks this coming season. i have some of the best roe deer stalking in the south west of scotland, set in over 8000 acres of beautiful scottish scenery
    Fees are 80 per outing and a 30 fee on 6 pointers on my ground or 120 per outing with no other fee on the estate where i work, . Carcases can be bought off me at the current game dealers rate at the time. Accommodation is available most nights at the wonderful mabie house hotel on a B/B basis at 45 a night.
    i also have wild goat stalking set in some of the most challenging hill ranges in south west Scotland
    fees are 150 a stalk and a trophy fee will apply for really big billys.
    i also have wild boar shooting at 100 an outing and 50 for the shot.
    so if you fancy an action packed break, pm me or mail me on
    and we could work a package price out.

novices are welcome and there is an estate rifle you could use.

thanks for reading

Last edited by Solwaystalker; 08-03-2015 at 12:58.
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

I just spent a fantastic weekend with Solwaystalker in Scotland and what a fantastic place! you get lost with the beauty of the hills and locks.

Colin is a fantastic guide knowing the ground like the back of his hand! And Just watching him glass the hill then seeing the smile on his face when the goats show themselves and them words we all dread there up the top... Now this man has been up and down the that hill about as many times as the goats but told me he loves every stalk and it showed.

We managed a nice big billy and saw LOTS more, The Reds Stags are just starting the rut on the woodland edge and there are some fine animals showing so looking forward to getting back up on them.

Next day saw us out on the Roe bucks but only saw doe's, one buck but did show but was sky lined, rest of the day was spent fishing the locks for pike and trout.

Moving onto the night and out for a wild boar with the NV!!! station looked well used and a long sit was needed! but we where not let down with boar making there way to the feed area one offered a shot and down he went.

Hotel was fantastic food very nice and of-course the odd pint.

I can not recommend Colin and his set up enough and look forward to my next trip I am hooked on the place.

Thanks again Colin for a fantastic trip.

Last edited by Shotgunspud; 04-10-2012 at 20:14.

Nice to see you up this way Alex , the weather wasnt the best but still a good
    couple of days
    I will get down to see you sometime
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision