Thread: bed and breakfast's in or around berwick on tweed

bed and breakfast's in or around berwick on tweed

As the title say's looking for a child friendly bed and breakfast. For this weekend the wife want's a trip away. Any of you lad's from around that area or have stayed there know of a nice one. And any good gun shop's to keep me happy. Thank's in advance Jason

The nearest decent gunshop is probably The Border Gunroom, St Boswells, which is about 45mins drive away. It has a huge stock of secondhand rifles and new, big clothing range and fishing stuff as well. Not such a large stock of optics but a few Swarovski and S&B products. Lot of shotguns as well. If you can be bothered with the drive over you wont be disappointed.

I'm not sure about B&B in Berwick itself but the following link is for a small hotel nearby. If not suitable for staying in the food is superb and worth the short drive for a meal.

Also have the weldon gun room about the same travelling time imho far better than borders gun room.
    Also have castle gunmakers in nearby norham just outside berwick as for b+b there are quite a few, probably be easier to say which ones to avoid i would name it but i would suggest a visit to trip advisor first.