Current price per kilo (fallow -skin on)

I 'm talking about park fallow, and the buyer is going to be a local butcher, who also calls himself a "game dealer". And, if relevant, the area is West Sussex. Thanks for your help.

Between £2.80 and £3.50 a kilo depends where we take them and that depends on the area they were shot, hope this helps.

Hi Pierred
When you say the area that they are shot i take it you mean Neck or Engine room shot rather than geographical area.

Jimbo

£3 a killo is easy money to ask if they are being tight just squeeze him in the delicate area!!! (the wallet)and walk away and pick up the phone and ring around im in west sussex myself

No Jim it's actually a reference to geographical , two areas miles apart so if we shoot enough they go straight to the dealer rather than the chiller mate.

Hi Pierred

Thanks for your reply very interesting being geographical rather than Neck/Engineroom shots that i concluded. I do know that at the moment that game dealers can not get enough Venison to supply demand. I took a Red and a Roe in to dealer within four days and he rang me next day and asked how soon could he have more from me. Also anyone shooting Pigeons should be getting £1-00 per brace as they also (the game dealers) can not get enough Pigeons.

Kind regards Jimbo

I'd be interested in £3kg in Sussex area was £2.50Kg last year so far i've butchered everything for freezer this year so not sure if price has risen.

hi guys and girls
have a search on the net around west sussex and use the phone be polite and you will find success i am keeping my contacts to myself just so i dont take a hit !! so i hope you all dont take that the wrong way, just do a little foot work and you never know we might just bump together in the chiller

atb sakowsm

Back